top of page
Eastbourne College England


A student who is not a British citizen, or does not own a UK permanent residence card, will require a visa in order to study in the UK.

When an offer has been made by a school or institution that you choose to accept, the school or institution will issue a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) during the summer term. A CAS number is also attached to the letter, which is required for your child’s Student Visa application. This type of visa is also known as the Tier 4 (Student) Visa.

For children between ages 4-11 and studying in the UK at an independent fee-paying school, the parent may also choose to apply for a Parent of a Child Student visa if they wish to accompany their child.

Our JD Education Consultancy team will act as the main correspondent for all matters relating to visas and will happily provide assistance to families who are unfamiliar with the Visa process.

bottom of page